First Place Feeds ‘PRO-ENZ 3’ was designed as a complete supplement including prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes.
Probiotics are essential for:
- The young and growing foal, creating a healthy intestinal environment early on in life.
- Aiding recovery from sickness or infection.
- Helps to reintroduce healthy bacteria after medication and antibiotic use.
- Buffer the digestive tract in times of stress, dietary changes, travel or during competition.
- Reduce digestive upset in horses experiencing diarrhea and colic.
Prebiotic – Yeast extract is used to feed the microbes and the healthy bacteria in the horses’ hind gut. This allows greater absorption of the probiotic and better feed digestibility in the digestive tract.
Micro Encapsulated Probiotic
– Micro encapsulation is the process in which probiotics (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) are sealed into tiny capsules. This allows a slow and effective means of delivering the probiotic into the digestive tract and hind gut where it is best utilized.
– Amylase, Xylanase, Glucanase, Cellulase, Protease, improve the digestibility of the equine diet. This includes better digestion of complex carbohydrates, cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin.
Ingredients: Micro Encapsulated
natural yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae strain SCI-1077, yeast extract, Amylase, Xylanase,
Glucanase, Cellulase, Protease
First Place Feeds ‘PRO-ENZ 3’is part of the Grand Prix line of equine products.
Orally administer 50g or top dress 50g on to feed daily. For all sizes and weights of horses.